Believing that God is already at work among us
Who We Are
Uganda Catholic Community of Michigan (UCCM)
We are a community of Catholic Christians of Ugandan heritage living in the State of Michigan, USA; We accept that we have been chosen by God to be co-workers in His vineyard and builders of His Kingdom here on earth and We believe that God is already at work among us.
We entrust ourselves to the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary and our Martyrs of Uganda.
- Common prayer and celebration of the holy sacraments.
- Providing support and charitable services to members and others in need.
- Supporting the ongoing spiritual formation of its members.
- Promoting the Ugandan expression of Catholic liturgy and worship.
The Uganda Catholic Community of Michigan is a faithful community of Catholic Christians walking together on their shared journey of faith, according to the teachings of the Church. We are a family of believers; boldly professing, openly celebrating, and practicing our catholic faith, enriched by our Ugandan Catholic heritage.
To promote unity among its members, by engendering a keen and dynamic sense of belonging, fraternity and solidarity; and serving as a springboard for evangelization, and charitable outreach.
- Vatican City, Rome Italy – In a momentous public consistory held on the 30th September, Pope Francis has created 21 […]
- The Catholic Centenary Memorial Choir (CACEMCHO) is set to mark a remarkable milestone on September 24th 2023, as they celebrate […]
- OFFICIAL CONSECRATION OF THE NEW HOUSE OF THE LORD St. Vincent Paulo Kibamba 🇹🇿 new church in the Archdiocese of […]
- Novena to Padre Pio – Day 1 In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the […]
- Tuesday Class Alumni Association Concludes “The Catholic Children’s Retreat 2023” with Mass and Practical Learning ActivitiesYesterday, the retreat organized by Lubaga Cathedral Parish Tuesday Class Alumni Association came to an inspiring end. The Catholic children’s […]
- The post Good News: Seven Priests Ordained in Hoima Diocese appeared first on Ugandan Catholics Online.